Volunteering for Rosies
If you are interested in volunteering for Rosies - please be sure to read the requirements below. If you have any questions please contact the Rosies Coordinator.
A community event is held throughout the year and may include activities such as:
- be aged between 18-30
- be able to meet for pre-brief at the Rosies office in Mulgrave
- be able to attend both pre-brief and debrief. Both briefings are held at the Rosies office in Mulgrave
- have or be willing to obtain a Working With Children's check
- complete Rosies training session
- commit to at least 1 rostered night per month (you can volunteer either Monthly or Fortnightly)
- attend at least 2 community events for the year.
- community BBQ
- formalised training
- awareness training
- structured faith formation
- Annual general meeting
- Christmas party
- Rosies inaugural mass
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please fill out our on-line form and sign up.
For information on our next training session and to RSVP please click here.